Thursday, February 16, 2006

I am listening to tian gui (wrong han yu pin yin?) and suddenly, a sense of sadness overwhelms me. I am going to change my school and leave all my best buddies in my school. I really can't bear to leave them and the new friends i made during the first three months. They are really nice, cool and funNY!! LOL we have so much laughters together! I wonder whether i made the right choice. Nvm, i console myuself, it is just for two years and the new school's ppl might be just as friendly and nice as well. Nvm, after two years, i might still be meeting them in the university (that is if i can make it haha) Also, we can always keep in contact!! take care, all my friends... i wisg you all the best!! Sob*


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3