Welcome
Saturday, March 25, 2006
ERR I can't view the chats, i can't view chinese words, i can't even try linking to someone's blog...I am SOOOO frustrated!! O YA and i still can't print nor save data into diskette. argghh
Den i can't join ge fang cox i dun have piano background!! >.< arggh arggh why?? I don't think there's any cca who wans me. Maybe i should just remain cca-less. YEA cox every ccas are either full or needs auditions which i dun think i can get in since i can't play all types of ball games, nor run in ta han. HAI sometimes, i really think i don't have any talents AT ALL! sian. i feel v. sian and angry at myself for not much reason.
I shall just try out tekwando or judo so i can fight to vent out my anger. Or will i get beaten up?? argghh...not making much sense here, so i shall stop.
now you notice i talk a lot!
