Saturday, April 22, 2006

I`m freaking out about whats ahead
Maybe I`ll just stay in bed
Cause its no fun to be the one going out of my head
So I tell it to myself
Tell it to myself
Tell it to myself again

You`re looking for something you can`t find
If you give it up, you`ll lose your mind
There`s always something in your way
What can you say?
You`re gonna have good day

ya, that's what i am feeling now. The loads of homework are taking the hell out of me and i think i break a record by failing all the subjects i haven taken. And it is not slight fail..it is the kind of marks you can't see where is the passing line. ARGH!
Hai, sometimes i don't know what i am studying for...I don't have any great ambitions. In fact, i am now totally clueless of what i am going to do in future.

haha, i told Hui Zhen that i failed all my tests. Then, she was very worried about me and want me to start mugging immediately. Nice girl she is, though she always say she's nicer than me, which is NOT true!! I am uber-nice girl who is hard to find haha. I think any reader who's reading this will be puking.

I think all the JC students are having a tough time in homeworks and all sorts of commitments. There's something in ur way, and what can you say? Have a GOOD DAY! I shall try enjoying mugging. haha. >.<


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3