Wednesday, April 19, 2006

You seem to find the dark, when everything is bright
You look for all that's wrong, instead of all that's right
Does it feel good to you? To rain on my parade
You never say a word, unless it's to complain...
It's driving me insane

If I Were You, holding the world right in my hands.
The first thing I'd do, is thank the stars for all that I have...
If I Were You

Look what surrounds you now, more than you ever dreamed
Have you forgotten just how hard it used to be?
So what's it going to take? For you to realize
That it all could go away, in one blink of an eye...
It happens all the time

haha, isn't the lyrics inspiring? hmm..it's weird but i find it v. comforting and inspiring! esp the last part...it could go away, in one blink of an eye...it happens all the time. it's like all ur troubles could dissolve easily if u din't think too much of them

hmm..yup, actually i also don't know what to write about. ok, here goes..yesterday i have a second harmonica basics training with Ester, She's very funny..she write "i love ester" on her hand..!!??!!??
lol, I think I am easily out-of-breath. It's like two or three notes then i can't take it... haha, somemore i am very unsure of the notes of harmonica and she said " train more and i put you in the concert" So fast!? HORRAY!

Then, there is project work. haha, i think my group rocks. Course' we have jumping jacks/sit-ups/push-ups to do if we are to digress.. I think the idea is very cute. We will become v.v. fit after pw, because OMAN, we can't stop digressing!!! There are so much things related/ unrelated to pw to talk about. And we appoint Marcus as our controller haha.



now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3