Welcome
Saturday, April 08, 2006
hmm... it's been a long time since i last blogged, cox there's really nothing interesting in my life and yupz, whenever i want to update, (ok haha actually only once) my computer will just hang there.
I am down with flu AGAIN, so i am feelin pretty sickly and mooody. Now i encounter lots of problems in my subjects....>.< it's like i dun understand the things the teacher say. I just switched off and copied the answers...then everyday i go home, i feel so weary and can't think properly, so i just fall flat on my bed. It is like a vicious cycle... no matter how much i sleep, i still feel v. weary..i still can't think for my academic stuff....i am still as stressed.
haha, i want to GET OUT of it, get out of feeling depressed for myself!!
Oh but haha there's something to be happy about!!!! I am now in harmonica!!! YAYS! haha playing harmonica is really fun!!! I try blowing the 'happy birthday" song yesterday!! though NOBODY understands what i am blowing, but i still feel a great sense of satisfaction!!!! HAHA that's what music brings to us right?? relaxation and happiness!!! =) When i have children, i will let them learn the piano--this i made up my mind!! =)
now you notice i talk a lot!
