Welcome
Monday, May 29, 2006
10 random facts about myself
tagged by jing ying!
1) I love to gossip. Eh, don't look like, right? =P
2) I have 10 birds as pets at home
3) In my family, all the younger siblings have relationships first. (ha, weird, but that's what happens to all my cousins)
4) I suck at all computer games, ranging from soccer to cars, except maybe Sims?
5) I cannot survive without music during revision.
6) I love to sleep and eat a lot
7) I always don't noe what I am talking about
8) I am a computer idiot
9) The schools that i studied in kinda rhymes in the last word... Xing nan, nan hua, hwa chong? (eh, kinda stupid fact)
10) After living for 16 years, I still don't know what is my blood type
Ppl that I tagged:
1) Suting
2) Khoonie
3) Kia Hui
4) Jing ting
5) Jia wei
now you notice i talk a lot!
