Welcome
Thursday, May 04, 2006
haha it's been a while since i last blogged. BUT today's supposed to be a busy day for me!! I have to study for SPA which is tml and i haven't study yet. Then, there is still the stupid PI. LOL! WHY did i blog now???!!! haha nvm la, since i already started writing this entry. AHHH what am i talking about.
haiz. i think my life is getting a bit meaningless nowadays. I am forever trying to rush through the homeworks. Then, I feel pretty numb about things. I don't know why.. i hate myself for that. haha, so i volunteered to teach the children. To make my life more meaningful. To try bring happiness to someone's life. EH! But my english sucks like mad. I don't think the children will understand what i am saying. OR maybe i will drop their English standard-- i will be doing more harm than good to them?! >.<
ha, but there's speech day in Nan Hua. I guess this will be the last time i will see Nan Hua for a long long time. To tell you frankly, I miss Nan Hua a whole lot. I miss going to toilet to gossip?! Singing Disney Songs at the doorway. I miss Choir too... Seeing choir perform on stage during speech day arouse so much feelings in me. I remember we will always wait for our turn in the choir room..and the wait usually last for four hours or something?! Then, we will start playing truth and dare. LOL. And everyone's secrects are revealed.
now you notice i talk a lot!
