Welcome
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Dear Diary,
lemme tell you abt the disasterous week that i have...
On Tuesday, when i was supposed to revise for two tests on the next day, suddenly i feel very bloated (my stomach) and have the urge to vomit. >.< So, in the end, i skipped my dinner which was my favourite dishes..yea, then i have a terrible stomachache in the night. I can't sleep and yea, indeed, i vomit everything i ate in the day. It was stupidly disgusting.
Perhaps, that should be the end of the story. but nono..my body was waging a war on me. I have a fever on Wednesday night, then it shot up high..like a increasingly steep gradient. From 37.9 to 38.4?? When I saw the thermometer keep increasing, my heartbeat also beat faster and faster. AHH..i never have such high temperature since I have my memory. For the first time, i feel giddy and suddenly realised i have a heavy head. ha, what am i talking about?? Then, legs went like jelly and i find it very hard to catch up with my mother. I feel so energy-less!!
ya, then the doctor gave me the fright of my life by saying that i have to go to hospital if my right side of the stomach feels pain. GOSH! cox he says it is probably mang chang infection.. eh, actually what's that in english??
OMG! i dun make any sense at all in the entry..
now you notice i talk a lot!
