Welcome
Thursday, June 22, 2006
SIAN. I only do 6 questions of series and ALL got stuck. =/
The percentage that i will get is 0%!!?? Feel like hitting wall.
Today is the last day of the holidays and yup, I am still slacking cox i really don't noe how to continue doing the questions. Hmm..I must mentally prepare myself for a row of red marks.
This week has been an unlucky week for me.
Out of fun, (or i think boredom because it is not fun la) I changed my ring tone to rooster tone. Then, on bus, while I was standing and squeezing myself with the rest of the passengers, my phone rang. The rooster went coockle-dOoo real loud. (Stupid me put it at maximum volume)
Silence filled the whole bus and all heads turned at me. Err.. I think I finally know what the chinese saying means-- "dug a hole to hide myself". Then, some teenagers standing besides me got e "you must be a weirdo" look. Haiz, I still have to answer the phone and let everyone knows it is me. ha. That's a very terrible bus trip in my life.
O ya and my favourite tv serials "glass painting" ends in a tragic note and i din't get to watch the final episode because I forget!!?? ha..I think I am uttering nonsense in e whole entry..too stressed! ha, ok, jiayouX to all! If u're reading my blog and u're a j1 student, ha, I demand that u go study immediately!
now you notice i talk a lot!
