Welcome
Thursday, June 29, 2006
hahaha SIAN. LOL~ What to do during the five day holidays?! HmMmMm..haha eat, sleep and just do nothing. Then, I will deeply regret after the short holidays.. every holidays turn out to be the same way!
Hmm..dun wan to talk about the tests *shakes head* YAY! I have finished my tests and I am finished as well. ha, but let's enjoy before results are released. =)
Today's quite a fun day, though the first six hours were damn torturing. Keep sweating while doing the papers. Then, after tests, a few of us went to bowl at some place in bukit batok. ha. Everyone is very pro la. I keep seeing strikes and spares!! Hoho! My friends are not bad de. But I am damn lousy la.
I think I can remember the times when I din't drain-- There's once when I finally hit something..Then, i realise that I am hitting Audrey's lane!! OMG! haha, so Elicia commented that I have no fate to score.
O ya and then the names part were pretty hilarous. The siao siao Yan Zhi created names from everyone. The names for the first game are all related to bombs... haha, think audrey got atomic bomb then I forgot the rest le, but elicia's one, I think I will remember for a v.v.long time to come, it's sexbomb. Erm. lol.
haha, then for the second game, Yan Min got Xin Yi as the name. haha, so we were like "WOW. Xin yi scored!" Junquan "hottie" is upgraded to 'ultra hottie". Audrey got 'Big butt" and Xin wei got "ultra Bt" hahaha..
Then, I returned home and watched "Green light forest" (direct translation) The story has become V. V. exciting. haha. it's fun to watch the two guys fighting the girl. They proposed like super fast. LOL! so dramatic! Tommorow episode will be MORE interesting..haha, so go watch if you have finished the block tests ^^
now you notice i talk a lot!
