Thursday, July 06, 2006





OMG...scanning process has only gone up to 81% and 123 INFECTIONS are found. O dear..
ha, was trying to blog for the last two times, but my comp keep auto-shut down-- I guess it's because i am talking benhind its back??!

Oh darling, can u pls stop throwing tempers at me and refusing to switch on? I need you very much! -.- haiz...

hmm.. nowadays, I have been madly in love with this song by Fan Wei Qi-- " one is like autumn, one is like winter" The song is damn nice!!! It is about the greatness of friendships, so, you know, the lyrics are v. meaningfuL! I want to post the lyrics on blog but hmm..my comp dun support chinese characters. LOL. I feel distressed.

O ya, during the holidays, I watched Mermaidia, the latest Barbie movie. haha, u would think it is v. childlish but I like one of the characters V.V. much! it's a cute, furry animal which talks v. fast in a language that seems english!
Then, it is v. adorable in the movie. Being greedy, it eats all the magical nuts it saw. The nuts caused him to change to a mature guy voice and he said " i din't forget u babe" to one of the nuts. haha, sooooo adorable!!!

lemme show u his photos =) hmm..haha, i only know how to put the photos on top, not below. nevertheless, enjoy!!


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3