Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sobs...My comp keep getting offline den now i can't even see my own blog or other people's blogs. Haizz!!!
But I can still write which is ???!!! (haha, cox i write my post offline den go online to post. )

Hmm, actually I also dun noe what to talk about..haha, i got a boring life as you can see.
Ok, I shall talk abt the msn conversation i have with jing ying! haha. damn funny la. She makes my day! :P LOL cox we plan to kidnap Jesse Mccartney for ourselves. YAY! Then, we keep crapping about stupid stuff.. like jing ying keep fainting. haha, because I keep putting different photos of Jesse Mccartney looking v. shuai!

Hmm..today's quite a sad week. Firstly, my computer went totally bonkers on me as you can tell from the first paragraph. V.v. irritating! I tried both hard and soft methods on my computer, but it is of no use.

Secondly, I got back my test papers which is really sucky. Hmm..I think I lost the focus in study since I go to junior college. I grew tired of studying and receiving back my results and don't know what I am doing everyday. It might be because I don't have an aim in life? Argh, I got to try finding back the motivation to continue this journey of mugging?

Thirdly, my fish is in moral peril. Is there such a word for it? My father fed it with human's stomachache medicine after observing the fish's bloated stomach. Haiz... I think my family got inspired by da chang jin opening up a fish's stomach to test the method of cutting a human. So now my fish is really dying...sighs..

O ya, forthly, I think I can be plain irritating at times la...I laugh too loudly sometimes. got to control myself?! -.- sighs, pardon me if i sound really moody here, I guess I am just not feeling well??! ok, so long!


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3