Welcome
Saturday, August 12, 2006
dunno why
suddenly feel like dying too
ahaha after hearing my two friends' methods of dying
i am so easily influenced/ attracted by the ways of dying..
recently, i don't feel like striking conversion, or I just don't know how to respond back
think i stressed until gone a bit haywire.
actually to think abt it, why am i feeling stressed??
It's just some Pw due on mon, some stupid ilps and some big exams..yea, it's nothing!!
AI YAR, even if i really flunked all my subjects, have to drop them or leave the school,
I will still survive!
Yea, even if noone wans me, everyone abandons me, I will still survive!
I have survived the toughest setbacks in my life, this is nothing!!
Err..even if I really "died" emotionally, I will raise to life again. -.=
YA YA! we will all survive!! =)
Feel a bit siao, trying to motivate myself...
I always believe in fate.
Why am I born in Singapore,not other countries, why am i a Chinese, not Malay or a Eurasian, why am i a female, not a male?? yea, u might say genes or everything but they still din't really explain this.
Why did I meet my friends here among the millions population in the world. haha, this is fate, isn't it!?
So, I don't want to stress anymore. Let fate decide. I am tired...
now you notice i talk a lot!
