Welcome
Saturday, August 19, 2006
whee..i think i am too whiny in my blog for my own good. haha, i love to complain endlessly. I have thought through it. If you fall down, just make your way up again. So, nothing to worry!! lalala..
haha i think children can really make u smile sometimes. While taking a lift, a mother carrying a baby on her arms entered the lift with me. The baby wasn't those v.v. cute kind with chubby cheeks, but when he smiled, my heart melts?? haha ehh, the description is a bit funny! Just feel very happy when the mother tell the baby to call me jie! LOL!
I guess I really like to interact with children?? haha, though i never dare to carry a baby, because i have a secret fright that i will suddenly let go of my hands den they will fall to their deaths. The children I tutored were interesting. One girl actually slept while she was looking at the question. I stared at her with mortified eyes. haha, then she said she read until she fall asleep. Then, another boy keep questioning about our age, out of boredom, i think. haha, he thinks hui zhen looks like primary six student because of baby fats. haha, another guy who was only fifteen or fourteen looks much more mature than her! They says I look like sixteen?! hmm..nothing to be happy or sad. that's my age actually.
O ya, then there was a time when I was forced to take english! OMG! ENGLISH??!!! I think I act very very calm that time. But i have some difficulty explaining simple words like err "relieved". I never think of its meaning at all! So, i tried my best to sound as pro as possible, though i am not, and said it means after u overcame some bad things, u will have that feeling. Hmm..weird but nvm hehe
now you notice i talk a lot!
