Friday, August 04, 2006

Suddenly, in the middle of the night, while i was slacking, I missed my secondary school days and friends too. I hardly ever see any of my crazy/gossipy/chatty friends around!!! AHHH!! how i miss 4/3.. Though it is a O level year, I am nowwhere as stressed as I am now, even during the O'level period! grr...think i have lost myself in all this mess recently! Or ya la, I am just not clever. That's why I can't really catch up these days! So, have to put all my effort to focus on what e lecturer is saying. Though my eyes seem to be focusing on him/her, my mind can't help to wander away...to look at what ppl are doing in front of me, to imagine what they are thinking, or just in my little little thoughts.

haha, I wonder why this din't happen to me in secondary schools?? I think it is because i am sitting in the middle then haha! Also, my friends really motivated me a lot by doing homeworks in front of me! hahaha...Still remember those days when my friends will be doing the other schools past years' questions and asking each other how to solve. Then, I am always out of the situation because i din't do those questions!
Hmm..actually, I plan to do but at a later time la. hehe! not that i am lazy!

Also, we really love to gossip abt friends' love life after the class ends. Then, we always exaggerate the situation until it is very funnY! haha, I remember there are several times i laugh until i have stomachache!

Scene !:
(a boy who likes my friend walking across our class)
We started observing him and then acted out what he is doing : looking at the window of the class, very obviously, with no reason to siam at all!! Then, we will go and tease our friend because of this! That small things!!

haha, I wonder whether i will miss 6c when I leave jc?? I think I will, cox it is quite a mad class...got a lot of funny people to remember! haha...dun think anyone will be reading dis, since i say i won't be blogging! but suddenly feel like blogging now! haha, i shall read it myself!


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3