Monday, October 23, 2006

hmm.. sighs, i feel so bad for my pw group. On the day when we are supposed to pia on the op, my comp went siao on me and refused to open. Then, now, after they finished pia-ing, my brother called his friend to repair and it's ok.

It is good that my group mates are understanding. Despite all the differences, I still think that my group is nice. I like everyone of them, even though everyone will not agree with me.

Post-promos schedule are really a waste of time, a waste of out youth, haha.
Let me think of what I have done. Eh, nothing much. Oh yar, I went out with my ex-class to watch "silk". hahaa, it feels good to see them after so so long! lol, when the girls meet together, our common topic is "GOONG"!! We keep chatting about how cute the girl is, how funny the episodes are! lols, even talking here about goong, i also feel quite excited! Don't you think the clothes are v. pretty??

Ok, aside chatting abt goong, we went to watch "silk", which is a horror movie. Felicia is so funny! She keep clinging on my arm. Then, when the ghost pops out, we scream together! =.= haha it's fun to have someone screaming with u! Of course, Lyn screams the loudest!
Sighs, the sad thing is that we don't have much time to chat with each other, though we also don't have much to chat about..haha,I miss khoon hiang! omg, public confession.

Oh yar, I finally discovered someone who has the same birthday as me-- some year as well! We are so delighted la! haha, It was really discovered accidentely. She asked me abt my birthday. Then, when I replied her, she exclaimed "OMG! u're kidding!" And we took a photo of each other's ez-link card wheee!! haha she is none other than Hui Xin. It must be fate that we know each other! hehee


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3