Friday, October 13, 2006

hmm...haven been blogging since...?? ahaha just suddenly dun have e mood to blog. ha..i still feel very sian of typing anything but i am also very sian of doing nothing so here i am. =)

Ooh.. tell u abt the dream that i have last night! It is really really v. real.
I dream that while i was going to poke my fork into the prawn(to eat), the prawn suddenly came to life and started hopping. Damn scary la if u can imagine how the situation is like. I ended up running and e prawn chased after me???!!! Then, I think my father killed it with some books in e end of my dream. weird dream!

oK! I shall answer siew hong (aka ling ling)'s tag. there are five statements that are wrong in these twenty questions so go guess which are e five incorrect ones!! =)

1.I have a degree of 900 plus of near-sightedness
2.My nick is liu gou shui in primary school's days
3.I never have a turtle/puppy/hamster in my life
4.My favourite food is italian food.
5.I have changed house before. last time, I lived in Jurong east
6.I get flus almost every morning since young (lol, sounds sickly)
7.I love to hop around aimlessly
8.I can stare in the sky for a few hours
9.I tend to waste time and my youth awayyy, doing meaningless things like playing solitaire with myself
10.I like to observe ppl (oops, something to do with my gossipy character i guess)
11.I think that everyone has their own merits in some way!
12. I know how to sing hokkein songs! YAY!
13. I think life is but a game
14. I am once in the nerdy club in my secondary school days. lol and i am e president oh no!!
15. I love running! cool!
16. I love the wind blowing against me! feel refreshed
17. I can't swallow pills until the tender age of 15?
18. I haven been in an aeroplane before in my entire life.
19. I can sleep like a pig and noone can wake me up except my dearest mother
20. YAY last statement!! I am running out of statements le. Hmmm...ya this shall be my last statement!!

oh. I have to tag five ppl...shall tag ying han, suting, jing ying, khoonie, jiawei.. from primary school to junior college! yay!!


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3