Wednesday, October 18, 2006

If there is no happiness, will there be sadness?
If there is no hope, will there be disappointment??

Sometimes, I would think of these statements when I am feeling lost and sad. they remind me that if i am sad/disappointed, there must once be happiness and hope in me. Also, they tell me that I shouldn't be too happy or full of hope all the time. The more hopeful u are, the more badly u will fall.

I don't like to blog abt sad things. Course i don't like to be reminded by them. If i can, i want to run away, hide away from them. I dunno why I am writing all these. It must be the haze, clouding my sight. Or am i changing all the time?

Sunshine will come after the rain. It always does. It's just a matter of time.

Oh. happy birthday, brother! =) N jiayou for upcoming o's! I really believe u can do it.


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3