Welcome
Saturday, November 04, 2006
after a week,
I guess i have accepted the fact,
course this is part of life process.
Everyone live and die. Someday.
But I am worried for my relatives, especially my grandmother and various relatives.
They cried so bitterly for grandfather that makes my heart go out for them
Really really hope they will come in terms with the news soon, though I know it is v. difficult for them to do it.
after a week,
I guess the only good thing is that my relationship with my cousins went better
I never really spoke with my two cousins who are like 11 or 9 years older than me. I think it is nothing personal, just the big difference in age.
But then, being in the same school really just starts our conversation. We are so coincidently to be in e same school at diff years lol. We have S6-ers 11 years ago. Also, there is this thomas stream my cousin studied in. damn cool! i think la.
Oh another sort-of-nice thing is that we saw my cousin's gf. err... then, me and my another cousin started gossipping. =.=
after a week,
I think I know more about the traditions of Hakka. There are so many rituals to go through. When the priests sang in a crying tone, everyone just wept. sighs. It's sad but I guess, after the crying, everyone will feel better.
now you notice i talk a lot!
