Welcome
Sunday, November 19, 2006
I am bored, yet i don't want to start on the piles of homework that i have.
So, I went into some serious gunbound-ing, since my maple refused to work den i think i also forget the password for my maple account
Then, I went to search for jobs, rather frantically. I went to the central for my lunch and saw this part time clinic assistant. Then, I immediately walked in for the interview. With my unkempt appearance and I am still taking a big umbrella, I highly doubted that I will have the job. LOL.
Next, I went to search for tutoring jobs. Called the agent but no rely yet. haha, I feel that I always spend my holidays the same way. The same situation also applies for last year. Kept searching for jobs but din't do any of them. =.=
haha, one good thing abt holidays is that we get to sleep really late at night, at 2 or 3, watching stupid shows or just lazing around.
kept raining these days. this is how i feel these days.
now you notice i talk a lot!
