Wednesday, November 29, 2006

woosh

today is my first day of work

it is the first time I earned money

$15!!

for two hours of hard work

of tracing the names, answering phones, registering the patients

and some of the time, staring blankly at the whole range of medicines

I feel like fainting, just looking at the big and small tablets and the syrups

and the doctor's handwriting

it's LOL

haha but yea u think I will be so pro to figure out what the doctor is writing

nonono

I ask my seniors to help crack the codes hahaha

They are really nice ladies;

don't mind me screwing up things from time to time

Then, they thought I am so blur that I can't find my way back home

when they know I am living nearby

haha yay! my first job!!!

wheeeee

tooot

O gosh I am feeling high in the middle of the night
=.=


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3