Welcome
Thursday, November 09, 2006
GRR tommorrow is OP and I am totally not not prepared. >.<
Sighs, i hope i can pass OP smoothy, but alas, Oral examination is never my type.
I rather do 50 questions of Tys than answer a random question from the teacher.
Can see I am one of those Singaporeans who are not good in presenting.
Nvm, we must fight, ok? Fight for everything that we want. Ok, maybe not everything, like err.. position of a Prince and love, but for things that is worth fighting, just go and give it a try.
Oh dear, shit, I have to practise OP now. N there is still I and R to worry about course the tutor dunno what I am saying. haha, it can be that bad =.=
Oh yar it is the first time I discovered the importance of a badge. Has been panicking a whole morning because I lost my badge long ago den it ran out of stock. Yan Yin says the stock got stuck in China. Have to thank Fan fan, my didi, for the badge. =)
now you notice i talk a lot!
