Welcome
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Hmm haha I shall continue writing stupid stories or poems since I don't think I can be an author or a journalist in life.
Yesterday,
I have this super weird dream
I dream i am some fairy/witch (just someone with magical powers)
I have this super weird dream
I dream i am some fairy/witch (just someone with magical powers)
trying to create tornado in the waters of Pulau Ubin
Course in recent years three fairies/witches managed to create them
once in thousands of years
they used it to threaten the elders to grant their wishes.
I can, too
So I looked for the whereabouts of these fairies
And asked them about the spells they used
They din't question me
It was out of curiosity they thought
I can't possibly do the spells
Hmm.. that's when I woke up. This should be the aftermath of watching too much Charmed.Course in recent years three fairies/witches managed to create them
once in thousands of years
they used it to threaten the elders to grant their wishes.
I can, too
So I looked for the whereabouts of these fairies
And asked them about the spells they used
They din't question me
It was out of curiosity they thought
I can't possibly do the spells
Very anti-climax =)
now you notice i talk a lot!
