Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Saturday and Sunday have been rather busy.

On Saturday, I went school early in the morning to do on my i and r. Course the comp I have at home don't have neither microsoft word nor printer. >.< I feel like living in the stone age, typing in the word pad. But then again, stone age don't have computers? haha no la, I am being lame.

Then, then, library is closed on Saturday! =.= Stupid me din't know that so I ended up having to stone on some bench for one hour course I am only meeting my friends at orchard 1.5 hours later. I discovered that I like quietness! I think it is very peaceful and u can do whatever u like. So I started singing songs by myself. Omans den a couple passed by and they stared weirdly at me.

Next, I went cineleisure to meet my friends. Yuting suddenly suggested that we should go ear-piercing. As I am a v. "anything" person, I said "anything" and later OMG, we went into the ear piercing shop. That's when I got v. scared. I never pierced my ears in my entire life. Then, I can imagine what is the feeling like when u poke a hole through ur meat?

Eh, so Yuting went first. I watched the whole scene and thought that yuting was damn brave. She din't scream or anything. She just said "it's painful." Then, I nearly chickened out. Haha, but I still have to went for it. And I closed my eyes for the whole process. It's not painful when u pierced in, but after u pierced in! And it is not like ants biting!! Wrong concept! haha it is like..err u feel the pain when u cut urself!

After this process, we felt that we are brave warriors! =D We conquered it! haha, Alicia was like blaming herself for not taking videos of us piercing holes! She's damn funny!


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3