Welcome
Friday, November 24, 2006
" wo ke yi pei ni jue lan xing xing"
hahaha I must promote this song! It's "wo ke yi" by cai min you!! Damn nice! I can listen to it a hundred times!
ok, promotion is over.
Haix, I got locked up in my house. Was supposed to go out but i don't have keys to go out, which translates to stupidity. how?? there's like nothing to eat at home, except apples and oranges.
......
Nvm, now I have the whole computer to myself, which is rather rare, since my brother finished his O'levels.
AHHH there is nothing to talk about! WoOO, ok, there is something to talk abt and that is the korean show I watched yesterday! It's called "totally conquer english" and is damn funny!
The girl is so cute la. While the guy and the other gal is tap-dancing, she got jealous then rushed to the stage to show off her latest "technology", which is keeping her head in the water for two minutes. V.v. random but funny!
Then, she ate dictionary to improve her english! LOLL
Haix, really nothing happen in my life.
Except in the bus, some gigantic guy,standing next to me, suddenly yelled at the top of his lungs and kept cursing. Being a rather timid person, I got really scared and prayed he will not sit besides me, since there is a empty seat besides me. That trip has been rather terrifying.
Then, out of the blue, my harmoc instructor asked me to blow one piece for maybe one two minutes?, by myself. V.v. weird, since I can't even blow my holes correctly. lol, I am getting stressed. haha, but i think the piece will be given to the others when they came back.
haha still feel a bit giddy course I just recovered from fever. So my thoughts are really random.
Hmm.. I always think my entries lack the depth and breath lol. but nvm, it is my blog!
now you notice i talk a lot!
