Welcome
Friday, December 29, 2006
wahaha I think I am in love with hana kimi! the new show "hua yang shao nan shao nv" starring ella and wuzuo, blah blah
It is hilarous!! ahaha a lot of gays, then there are lots of very exaggerating expressions, like suddenly smile stupidly by herself or talk to herself, and she keep forgetting to close the door! ==
So, go watch and you will feel happy in no time! omg, sounds like some advertisement
hahaha den the guy is so nice and shuai! But he keep frowning.. but still shuai! haha ==
Jiro is damn funny! He imagines a lot of things and keep suggesting he is homo ==
these few days, I am suddenly switched to mugging mode, course there is tons of homework i haven't done. == So, bo pian. Library becomes my favourite hideout since i tend to sleep, sing and play computer games when I am at home. O gosh I sound like a mugger. == But yesh, I befriended yulei, yuting's sis in lib! She is damn nice! And v.v. similar to her sis! So cool!
haha, I even befriended a stranger, whom I still dunno the name, course he asked me maths ==
now you notice i talk a lot!
