Welcome
Sunday, December 31, 2006
today is 1st Jan. It means a new year has arrived. Lols, I bet a lot of ppl is feeling excited. Course they are going to begin in a brand new sch or work in brand new environment, etc etc. Like my brother. He said he is not excited, yet he kept flipping the maps of Singapore to find out how he could travel to his sch =.= though we passed it a thousand times in our life, I guess.
Haix, xiang dang nian.. (one yr ago) I just followed the ppl wearing the uniform den I ended up in school. 4 years ago, I don't know how to walk from clementi to my school. I also follow students with white uniform. lol, I sound quite zuai, though it is not supposed to be so ==
hmm I am suddenly short of words.
guess it's because it is early in the morning and I am not fully awake ==
ok, happy new year everyone! =)
p.s pardon me for the slanting of text. I can't seem to be able to do anything about it. So it shall continue slanting until I become hardworking again and try to find another alternative skin.
now you notice i talk a lot!
