Friday, December 01, 2006

was reading shui gu zhuan for e whole morning lol

though it is a v. famous chinese story, but I have never read it before for 17 years

since I thought it is all about fighting and that's not my type of books?

but it turned out to be v. interesting

though it is really all about fighting

lol=.=

All the heroes fight then will kill the evil villians

I am like "O.O". Did they just commit murder?

Then, the story is quite cute

A guy killed the bad egg within three punches

Then he thought

"oops din't know he die so easily. Shall act like I dunno that he is dead and run away"

Anyways, everyone in town still admired his bravery and gave him wine.

yupp, some of the heroes are quite brutal

they killed the bad people, took out their lungs and guts, and even chopped down the heads to revenge (for example wu song)

I am quite shocked

haha but i think it is still a nice and entertaining book to read

though it seem to promote violence

but I guess it is supposed to reflect the scenes in their ages

a lot of stupid big shots/ officials bullied the citizens

and these people helped to uphold justice

bye!!


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3