Welcome
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
When you are really bored and you don't want to touch ur homework until the last minute, u tend to find other things to occupy your time. For me, it will be reading storybooks!
I just read a seems-to-me-v.- meaningful book called " the window where the angel resides"
The angel is actually a girl who suffers from a deadly disease, so she cannot go out to breathe in fresh air or play for fear of getting infected.
Evryday, she will sit by the window and observe what people are doing. She describes everything from raining to rushing to work as something beautiful, something that is life that she haven't got a chance to experience.
To prevent her brother from feeling miserable, she never shed her tears. She is so strong and the love for her brother is indescribable. I feel so touched when she finally cried in her bro's arms and keep saying "I don't want to die. I want to accompany u for another year"
But erms, she still died the next day she went for chemotherapy. ==
Haix
there is a moment for pleasure;
there is a moment for pain;
there is also a moment for life and death
dunno why it makes me feel better, though perhaps it is not supposed to?
now you notice i talk a lot!
