Welcome
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
| You Are An ENFP |
The Inspirer You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends. You are also unconventional, irreverent, and unimpressed by authority and rules. Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives. You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller! You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist. |
What's Your Personality Type?
hmmm... I really don't think that is my personality type.. but I am still v. happy when I read it!
It is like full of praise!
Or everything it gives are praises??
Anyways, instead of doing my homeworks which are piled like a mountain, I ended up having a fun time playing pokemon fire red
O gosh
Being a lamer, I was really happy I caught jigglypuff and clefairy ==
But then, I dunno how to cut trees so I am stuck
sighs. I am like wasting my time, my youth
but watever.
I feel old ==
hmmm... I really don't think that is my personality type.. but I am still v. happy when I read it!
It is like full of praise!
Or everything it gives are praises??
Anyways, instead of doing my homeworks which are piled like a mountain, I ended up having a fun time playing pokemon fire red
O gosh
Being a lamer, I was really happy I caught jigglypuff and clefairy ==
But then, I dunno how to cut trees so I am stuck
sighs. I am like wasting my time, my youth
but watever.
I feel old ==
now you notice i talk a lot!
