Welcome
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Went with my dad to look at fishes. Course he wanted to buy fishes =)
I saw something that is intriguing
Hmm.. there is a whole bag of guppies (perhaps thirty of them) and it costs only $1!
Then, I looked at the tank which contained guppies too and guess what they cost
They cost $1 per fish!
On a closer look, the ones in the bag have their tail broken or fins broken, but otherwise they look exactly the same!! The shopkeeper smiled (perhaps he tot there was business =.=) and told me that they are FOOD to be eaten for the BIG fish?
Hmph!! What is this? If you have ur tail broken, u are to meet a sorry end???!!! argh!! Course ppl will never look at those with broken tails or fins. They want beautiful and complete ones! Sighs! what about the more inferior ones? Are they supposed to die?
Hmm the tree just besides my flat died this morning. It got uprooted.
I still remember there used to be lanterns hanging on it on certain occasions and I would imagine that there were wishes by the people.
It's gone.
now you notice i talk a lot!
