Wednesday, February 07, 2007

hmmm

shall start off with everything that comes into my mind!

there is... err J1 harmoc orientation =D it's quite nice when we get to burst balloons on other ppl's legs. Everyone went high and crazy, trying their best to get their legs on those balloons! and i get to know some juniors... but i forget most of their names now haix...

Speaking of juniors, we have STJ on Seoul Garden on one of the Fridays. Have to say that the workers at Seoul garden are quite irresponsible. They promised on one price but refused later. grrr... haix make yan yin and everyone so angry. haha, but it was fun cooking chickens and prawns blah blah! Just the oil keep hitting ppl! == Well.. No one dared to try my barbecued prawns so I have to eat them all by myself??!! Woo and the people in my table, namely Kia Hui, Hui Kia (so cute, right?) , Zi hao and me went a bit crazy cooking all types of new soups! Namely the kimchi soup and the infamous dan dan de dan soup. (bland egg soup) The juniors and I all dunnoe how to crack egg! haha... we are all pampered kids! So, the experience of cracking the egg is a interesting one -- dun really know what i am talking about now..

woo!! Then, I meet my mcyc friends for the first time of the year! We have not met each other since the start of nov last year? They are still the same! =) and I am real happy that I can see them once every week! Course they are nice people to crap about == (is this a compliment?) yizhen says i grow taller?! ahh I think it must be her illusion

hahaha oh!! Di di and I are setting up the "IF" matchmaking company! =) yay. we will look for suitable candidates to matchmake. eh, if you are our friends, you will have a special discount! So what are u waiting for??? omans, I think our name is nice! everything comes with a "if"... if u meet with him/her, something sparky may just occur! Oh dear... I am getting quite excited about this.. == ok, bye! haha dun think many ppl will have the time to read this though


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3