Welcome
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
well today's valentine day
n I am feeling sick
but haha i got to update my blog fast before my brother robs it away from me
Just went to the doctor and he gave me three bags of medicines just for flu???
Haix.. so it is a serious flu i guess lol
Hmm.. i wonder what is happening in school??
did anyone confess??? Or did anyone do any crazy or romantic things
like errr saying "i love U'' in the PA system, throwing flowers from the flagpole... Ok that's not really crazy! that's weird.. -.-
I really don't like j2 life. It shows out the stupidity in me. hahas, discover that I take longer time than others to understand what the teachers are saying. So, there are always full of question marks in my head until my head becomes big. N i am a lazy person who don't like to think much -.- so ya, it's tiring. N ya i think I made myself v. busy with three CCAs and one of them needs preparation for SYF. I should be giving up one or two of them but I don't know how to give up. It's like the words are in my mouth but I can't vomit them out. I don't want to disappoint them.
Also, I am tired of studying. Studying seems to have lost its meaning. I seem to have lost the meaning of what I am doing now. What am I doing all these years for? I really hope I can find the meaning in the job i have in future. I don't want to spend my whole life, just earning money and living because of money.
Happy Valentine Day to all of u who are reading this! =) Abrupt but I can't think of anything more to say
now you notice i talk a lot!
