Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's a mugging week. I din't go anywhere except school and er... nus. But i din't go there because I am pro and take H3. ha... i go there, just to mug with elephant hz! =) It's fun mugging with her because she will hit me and use whatever methods she have to wake me up. And a bonus will be that the food in nus is cheap and nice!

A disadvantage would be that due to its big size, it makes me get lost in e campus for half an hour. sighs. I ended up in the arts school and walked to the business school when i am supposed to go to the science school. When I finally braced enough courage to ask one of the students to guide me to the canteen, she bought me to the wrong canteen. == sighs, I am really not suitable to study in nus. ntu, here i come! wahaha

hais.. but I have no idea why I am mugging so hard for when I am not aiming for any high class jobs or degrees that need high qualifications. Perhaps it is the drama serials' fault. i feel that the higher you climb, the more competitive it will be and there will be a lot of back-stabbing and all kinds of bad things which I don't want to face them. I rather be a poor and simple person. But then again, I am not sure whether it is a good thing to be too simple. ha, people can be real complicated.

And these days, I keep wondering what do I want to be in future. The future seems so bleak.
hahas, I think chinese medicine would be a nice degree to take! I always hear from siew hong the experiences of acupuncture. hahas, it makes me wonder how poking the needles in a person will feel like! should be quite interesting! N i want to know all the acupoints!! hahaha. ok, suddenly i get quite excited. hmmm and I want to take psychology as a course too! It should be quite cool to know what a person is thinking. But my family finds these courses weird.

hmm.. came across this funny pokemon show which has a pikachu that says "heh heh". It's weird but it helps to destress. ==

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Ux0cFHzms

u can go this website to watch if u are really bored and tired of mugging!=D


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3