Sunday, March 25, 2007

Yesterday, I have insomnia.
It was the first time I cannot fall asleep and the next day is physics.==
I dunno why, but I can't fall asleep these few days.
That's so unlike me. I used to be able to sleep just with a book. E moment I look at the book, I will feel like sleeping.

Haha but I am determined to update before I went into a long satisfying sleep. COurse if I don't, there is a high possibility that I won't get to update for a long time to go. (my brother n his excuses to use e comp: project work ==)

It's frustrating to know that one can be v. inconsiderate when he wants to enjoy something. It makes me wonder whether I have done similar stuff before...not considering about what other ppl are feeling, not thinking in the person's shoes. Ya, I think I have. Sometimes, when I get too excited, I will tend to forget what other ppl are saying.

Sighs.

Today I reached home super early and I saw the kindergarten children going home with me. They look so.. small! So adorable! It's hard to imagine we used to be like that.
And they got v. high easily! They started screaming at the top of their lungs as they ran across the passageway.

I regretted not doing similar stuff like that when I was young. I was really quiet, so quiet until all my teachers wrote " Simin should learn to speak up more" in my report book. But yep, I have memories with Qing Yun, walking near the flowers and sometimes even jumping down to "join the flowers". Today, I walked the same pathway that I have walked million of times in my life. Besides the familiar scent of flowers, I can smell the bland sweet smell of my childhood.

Childhood wasn't an exciting period of my life, but it is the most peaceful. No ups and downs, just the simple pleasures of chatting with friends for hours, eating delicious meals cooked by my mom everyday, watching cartoons, playing badminton with Shilin and her family.

I miss my old life back then and I miss my childhood friends! We have been in the same schools for 10 years. With them, you don't have to be worry that you will be alone again. hahas, I wish that I can be that kind of friend to the rest of my friends.

hmm so yups, if u are seeing this and u have a bosom friend u have known for years, MUST TREASURE HIM/HER! =D

yays I write so much stuff and they dun seem to link == ok bye!! have a nice hols everyone! Back to my sleep!


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3