Welcome
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
NEW BLOGSKIN
yays. this is to facilitate people like ym who can't see the blogskin =)
Hmm today I have a really nice surprise! =) Xiao xin xin actually hid a poem behind my calculator to cheer me up. Wa that is like so sweet of her! When I saw the poem, for a moment, I was so touched that I thought I would cry. haha thanks! (if u are reading this!)
Nowadays, Harmonica has become my central focus of life! haha, we have trainings every day to saturday, except Monday! But I don't feel tired at all! Because "I really love to see Siew Hong and Pauline!" haha, that is what we say to each other on one of the practices! Really fortunate to have them besides me during practices!! =D The three of us can really get high and crazy suddenly, though we don't look like the kind who would do that!
SYF is going to be due on two weeks time. Sighs,I really hope to achieve gold! But it is easier said than done. argh. i can't imagine the consequences if we fail to achieve gold. choy!
Hmm.. that's all! =) bye!
now you notice i talk a lot!
