Welcome
Sunday, June 03, 2007
grr having a concert is more stressed than our syf.
there is intensive trainings throughout weeks. Irregular lunches and dinners.
Having to return home at 11 every day. I think my friends are quite poor things! I keep publicising on our concert when they don't feel like coming. but sighs, it's part of the whole preparation of the concert. Audiences are important in a concert.
But sighs, I wonder what will it be like after tomorrow when everything ends.
I think I am going to miss everything. I m going to miss chatting with my lame, crazy but super nice friends who has accompanied me through all the sessions. Because of them, practices have been fun-filled, and yup, suddenly I got the feeling of what a committed cca is like. You give in everything and just hope for the best for ur cca! It's something I have never felt before because I spent my secondary school years thinking of ways to pon my cca though I was in love with it! V. ironic right? I think I just like to plan with my friends on the ways to escape. ==
It's of no use, thinking of it more. Because this day will come eventually. That I have to step down and concentrate on my studies! ahh, can totally understand xin yi's feelings when she planned the last OAC bike hike and the rest's concerts. JIA YOU! Hope it will be a great success for u guys! And jiayou, harmonica ensemble! We gonna shine tmr! =)
now you notice i talk a lot!
