Thursday, June 07, 2007

I feel like i ought to post one entry about the concert!
Hmm! N can I steal some photos from other blogs? =) should be!!
I will miss Section 2!! The people there are fun!



We have section leader, Yong Soon, who keep saying he is shuai! So if we say that he is shuai, our practices would get lesser by 10 min each time we say he is shuai! ==

There is Siew Hong, who we ( junkai, pauline, hui xin, erms, actually everyone) have a great and enjoyable time niaoing about! =D but they are being super nice for not being angry at us at all!!

Jun Kai and Pauline!! My two chatty friends! Gossipping non- stop and have weird weird ideas! haha PAULINE must poke ur earholes someday! =) den I can buy ear rings for u! It's a brand new experience! Junkai can join!!

Hui Xin, my good buddy who always accompany me back home!! She is a damn nice friend
and love her to bits though she acts like a auntie. hahaha

Not forgetting Zheng Ying, Ni Chen, Xiao Lei! I enjoy chatting with them and singing with Zheng Ying of the SYF choir songs. wahahas.

Joanne!! Our very dedicated chairman! Because of her, we are able to have the successful concert! N because of her, practices have been fun!

Oh, of course the cute, pretty and enthusiastic J1s!! Because of them, I believe that harmonica can move to greater heights in upcoming years! =)

OOps, I haven start with the concert and I wrote so much rubbish!


Look!! Ain't we cool? hahaha this is the pose we created for Por Una Cabera. Erms, actually we are damn worried that we would screw it up course it is v. difficult!
Luckily, we managed to calm down and blow the right notes with emotions! The feeling is great =)


the "zhuan shu" and "I believe" people




hahaha I think we actually combined well for the zhuan shi tian shi song? Though it wasn't a difficult song, it wasn't easy for section 1 to keep up with accompaniment!
haha still remember we will come much much earlier than other people just to practise this item. For example, other people will come at two for combined, but we come at 11.30. But oops, I am always late. ==



I think this photo is NICE!! It shows people with happy faces! haha, I like to see happy faces!! =D

Oh, thanks for everyone who has given me flowers! I don't know why, but flowers make me damn happy! =) THANKS it really made my day =)

Oh mans, I forget my most supportive family for coming to support me in full force. Really touched. Because they are the ones who will not be interested in these kinds of things, yet they sacrificed their work and rest to watch me perform! N ya, thanks brother! though U say I look spastic, but I know it is a lie =DD


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3