Sunday, July 08, 2007

I thought that i would be nonchalant about my results. But I was wrong. It came out as quite a big blow when I got the lowest marks in my life for maths and there is no improvements for the rest of the subjects.

SIGHS I feel so depressed and down, but I still believe that if there's a will, there's a way! So jiayou to me and everyone!

Decided to look at some of the pictures I took long ago, just to cheer myself up! Photos have healing effect!



RAWR my cute cousin trying to scare us. But we ended up laughing! He is damn cute la!!



ERMs. so not cute. =/ lol, ok la. actually, I think that is my bro's cutest photo liao! hahaha



WHEE my toys! This photo has a artistic feel i think! hahaha. I used to role-play with my toys! =)Then, I would make them fight with each other, like good against evil.hahaha



Me and my brother. This is like really long long ago! When I have short hair! haha it really reminds me of the past! =DD

ok! bye! haha feeling much better after those photos! =D have a good day!


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3