Welcome
Monday, July 09, 2007
U KNOW, I read from the newspaper, there is this dish in China and Taiwan where the fish is cooked only by its BODY and not its head. So, when the body is cooked, the head is still not dead and the mouth is still opening and closing!
OMG! How disgusting and inhumane! SO while the mouth is still opening and closing for HALF AN HR, the customers can happily eat their meats. == I don't know how they can eat the meat with the fish staring at them with their eyes and moving their mouths. You can just imagine the pain that the fish is suffering. Simple. Just imagine yourself having ur body cooked and some beast is slicing your cooked meat.
RARR, animal don't have their rights??!?! Then, why does human have rights? I thought we are just more intelligent animals? Or maybe we are worse than animals, just that we are able to dominate them.
Sighs... dunnoe why. It reminds me of how everyone kill the club so that we can eat it FRESH. We just, erms, poke directly into their hearts.
now you notice i talk a lot!
