Welcome
Friday, August 10, 2007
RARR it has been so long since I wrote an entry that I almost forget the password and username for it!! So scary. So I ended up trying one after the other.
Haven't been going online for the past two months after I got back my horrendous results. You would think I am mugging all day long without my computer. But no. I ended up watching television programmes happily course my mum won't say anything when I watched.
Sighs. I tried studying and doing questions, only to make me feel so frustrated and mad course I can't solve the questions that i went to living room to watch with my parents.
Soup dramas seem to be able to take my frustrations away. Haha, JinShun is still my favourite show though i have to admit it is really long winded. When they kept crying course they have to break up, my tears just rolled down on my own. I thought I was quite a heartless person. I never cried when I watched sad shows like autumn, summer and winter korea shows. Maybe I am mixing drama with reality. Maybe there is just nothing for me to think of except studies, that's why I respond to e show.
Ah ya. Not making much sense here. Bye! Jiayou! To all my friends out there! As long as we are determined, we can do it!
p.s Have a really fun time in national day Zi-highing with my classmates! Jumping and singing national day songs was really enjoyable! haha
now you notice i talk a lot!
