Welcome
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Tommorrow is the Prelims.
And I am wondering what to eat for my lunch. My house's coffee shop is sian. =/
And I am thinking how am I going to pass all my subjects. yeah, the wish is small but somehow I don't think I am going to make the mark.
I can only take comfort by listening to e songs so as not to get bored to death from e revision I am doing.
Friday is the last day of school but it doesn't feel like e last day to me. Course we are still going to see each other during prelims, after prelims and during a levels.
Will I miss hwachong? haha of course I don't miss it now. I am not the kind of person who will miss it when I am still in it but only after I left the school, when I am no longer a student of it. But I am really glad that I have met so many wonderful friends in this short period of time! Really happy to experience all the different activities such as going for the various class outings (omg I nv have so many class outings in my secondary school and primary school life), being part of the Harmonica band where the people there share the same frequency as me, MAF and even national day celebrations! The events that I have gone through in these 1.5 years are so much exciting than the rest of the periods of my life. Even though I like the previous years too, they are very peaceful and smooth-riding except for one year or two.
Though I have neither the results nor the achievements that people would assume a hwachong student to have, I am proud to be a hwachong-ian (sounds weird)! O gosh,
this sounds like a propaganda!== sighs. pre-prelims traumas.
now you notice i talk a lot!
