Welcome
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
I finally knew the saying
" never judge a book by its appearance"
We were just two parallel lines which should not have an intersection point.
Yet, one day,
you say "hi" to me when you met me on your way to school
and that's when we become friends.
Or maybe I am not your "friend", just a tool you can make use of.
I found you a bubbly girl and you were always sharing experiences in your secondary school life which I missed dearly.
On the first day we became friends, you borrowed money from me, saying that you did not bring your wallet to school. I can understand the feeling of being hungry and so I lent without much thought. You added that you will return it to me as soon as you return home.
But yea, the money never came back. I was pretty ok with it, because I knew people tend to be forgetful and it is just money.
When we met for the second time, you said that you did not have earpieces to listen to your mp3 player.
N you continued by saying that you will return me the money as soon as you can.
I was starting to get doubtful but I still lead you to my home and lent you the earpieces. Then, you saw the headset for handphones and you want to borrow it too.
You sounded really sincere saying "I will return by MIDNIGHT after I finished listening"So I thought why not lend her the headset when I lend her the earphones already.
But, again, the money, earpieces and headset never get back.
We lived really close to each other. So, we meet again. This time, you hurried to me and said that you have return the money and earpieces to my father in my home.
But, no, you din't. My father never see you at all.
I don't care about the money and earpieces. But why did you keep lying to me?? Why did you say things that you never meant it to be?
ARGH. I am not angry with you. I am just angry with myself for being stupid.
now you notice i talk a lot!
