Friday, September 14, 2007

Today, I walked back from the market to my house, after buying my lunch.
It is about three bus stops' distance
Not too long, but not too short
I surprise myself by walking home instead of taking a bus
and enjoying the feeling of walking

I think it is terrific to walk
and smell the nature's scent
it's something u never get to enjoy when u take a bus home.
You also get to interact with e people and animals there!

On my way home,
I suddenly heard a ghost wailing...
In the middle of the noon
and I was trembling because it was really scary
den I looked around
and guess what
I saw a little boy crying out his lungs at the other side of the roads
and all the kindergarten children were looking at him.
O.O
They seemed to be laughing at him
All i can say is that children will be children.

Then, i walked across my Primary school
and can't help but stare at it for a long time
it looks so familiar yet so unfamiliar
It has been renovated and painted with a new coating of pink and yellow (It's ugly in my point of view but oh well...)
Yet the smell of the school's air conditioned room is still the same
I guess they haven't change the perfume!?
After 6 years...

When I finally reached home
I was so so tired
that I slept for 5 hrs straight!

But that is before watching kids central " FUN SONG FACTORY"
which I think it's very funny in my point of view
course the songs keep repeating
and there are lots of actions to it!
It's for kids la!
But I have the urge to follow them and clap my hands, step my feet, nod my head
hahahha
I am mad


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3