Friday, November 16, 2007

lalala

though I still have one physics paper on tuesday,

but I am pretty much slacking now

=DD

Just rambling while waiting for my sims to finish installing

hahaha

during this period.

my only hobbies are watching tv (still sneaking out to watch =( hais) and chatting with my family

So though this kind of life is rather tiring and boring

I find it quite simple and sweet

I don't have to be troubled about anything besides studying!

N i found out that my father thinks I am going to be get married later than my brother

O mans

When I am a girl and I am older

Tsk. But i guess he really knows me =(

Yep. N I also encounter some events in my life

which makes me think

is it worth sacrificing other people's happiness for your own happiness

Or should you sacrifice your happiness for others?

Hmm.. i don't know what I will do course I never encounter these problems

... ....

N during this period of exam, i end up having a great time watching idol serials like gong zhu xiao mei!

wahaha er it's really exaggerating! N i found out that angela is acting a 18 years old gal in that stage!

LOL that is like the same age as us! But then why is there such a great difference?

Hurmph.

Maybe it is just me

YAY my sims is done! =D

byebye

omg so random


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3