Friday, November 30, 2007

RARR

So long never update

You might be thinking where i am or what I am doing (though most probably u won't!)

I am working now!!

N It is really a boring job

I spent like eight hours everyday

PLUCKING OUT STAPLER BULLETS

N CUTTING THE APPLICATION FORMS INTO HALVES

No brain needs to be used here at all

=DD

N now, I have developed a enmity towards staplers bullets

Why on earth do those ppl like to staple on every single page?

It is such a waste of resources!!

Also, The good thing is that

I learn how to CUT using a pen knife!!

haha i know most of the people knows how to use a pen knife

But eh, being rather dumb, I never use a pen knife to cut paper before

Now, I can cut papers at lightning speed

+D

Also, I have a really nice bunch of colleagues

who are gals who just finished A levels.

We clicked immediately because the job is just too boring

Yepp, and a guy actually taught us to observe one of the older workers' working attitude

"Look, this old guy only do 1 boxes in 7 hours. WOW, amazing!"

"See, first he take out one staple bullet ,

den read the application form

and he will feel thirsty. So he took out the water bottle and drink.

then, He will go to toilet

and there he goes,

doing another application form only after twenty minutes."

Hmm.. though I think it's not really nice to laugh at other people,

but yepp it's true

he's really slacking =.= like it's nobody's business

Oh. Den this older slacking guy keep trying to strike conversion with us.

Omg so scary

I don't talk to strangers.

He asked for our schools

den said what, we are e elites. (Which is definitely not true)

he continued saying he's from NIE

but eh? why isn't he in school??

Later he asked us if we like shopping

He wants to sell shopping vouchers =.=

When we went out to take the boxes (the older people are outside the room, while the younger people are inside the room)

I noticed that he kept looking at us weirdly

Me and my friend concluded that we should stay away from him as far as possible


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3