Saturday, December 08, 2007

=D just came back from chalet! (eh! actually, one day ago)

N yepp, I really enjoy the chalet though it is like only one night for me. haha but it is really the entire night!

It is the first time I never slept throughout the night!! Me and Fandi slept at eight in the next morning! Then again, this was nothing to be proud of, because Shi yan and Kia Hui din't even feel sleepy in the next afternoon ( in fact, Kia Hui was feeling high all the while! =D LOL!) and those cycling boys cycled throughout the night and they still waked up early than me! Impressing.

Haha, so after the barbecue, i think I went gossiping with Xin Yi and Lan fang =) Actually, it's more like a girl-to-girl talk. Then, I played cards with a few of our class ppl! =D It was really fun! The game is like we have to be named by other ppl's names. And because it is so confusing, we keep mixing up the names. i just remembered I keep laughing away. =D

Then, we watched "the Others" and I found it an really interesting plot! =D And I guessed it is because of this movie that I managed to stay awake for the whole night.

Next, I think we went for a little stroll in the middle of the night! Hmm I think it's really scary to walk in the night, even when you are in a group.Especially after Marcus said what, if u walk in odd numbers, one of them will disappear mysteriously. =.= Maybe I am just being timid. But it's still pretty cool to walk in the night and breathe in the night air and get lost. ( We are supposed to be heading to Downtown East but we walked the wrong direction. haha.)

Oh, our class committee (haha should be) actually come out with a really sweeeet idea-- Lynette print Chin kiat's poem for the whole class and we are supposed to write messages for everyone of us. It suddenly dawned on me that everyone will be heading on different ways in the near future. N a lot of my friends are going overseas to study. That will mean I might not see them as frequently as now. I guess I will miss them dearly. =) fly, my friends. (even though those who are not going overseas=) ) Soar to the sky that belongs to you! Don;t forget to say "Hi" and invite me for a chat when you see me on street next time! =)


now you notice i talk a lot!

Welcome

"C'est la vie. Such is life."



site details
Owner: Min
Opened: -
Site name: Your Site Name Here
Layout:version 0.1 Ramblings
Inspiration: My Awesome Friends ♥


ABOUT ME

:)



Affiliates

06s6c
403 '06
HC harmonica
Alicia
Amerlyn
Beverly
Fang Da
Hui Xin
Jia Wei
Jing Ting
Jing Ying
Jun Kai
Jun Quan
Khoon Hiang
Kia Hui
Kia Mian
Li Ping
Pauline
Siang Han
Siew Hong
Suting
Terence Heng
Terence Phay
Xian Yong
Xin Wei
Yan Min
Yu Tse
Yu Quan
Zhao Lin
Credits
Designer: kookies
Resources: 1 2 3