Welcome
Monday, January 21, 2008
Actually, after i quited the job, I felt that pang of guilt.
I am really ironic.
I don't like the job course I have to eat lunch alone in the office and it is e most boring job I ever have.
Yet, I feel really bad for not agreeing to continue e job since I wasn't facing any problem doing the job. =X My boss is weird (she starts to scream at little things) but she is actually quite nice to me. She even bought me KFC for lunch, though seriously I think she is feeling guilty for not letting me eat my lunch! And of course, there is always the nice pauline who walked all the way to eat with me. How nice can a friend be? =) Will definitely miss her now tat i am unemployed.
And yes, private tuition makes me really nervous.
I don't want to lie, I hate to lie.
It is against my conscience.
but sighs
hope I can convince the agent not to lie
course I was thinking of rejecting her
but I just promised her earlier??
I always create unnecessary trouble for myself =X
now you notice i talk a lot!
