Welcome
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Have been feeling rather depressed for the whole week.
I guess I'm just feeling more moody than usual.
It must be the disgusting job, making me stone for e entire day, only to receive calls and sign couriers.
Sighs.
I really have no determination and stamina at all.
There are people who could work for years as a receptionist.
N I know of a younger guy than me who has work for more than a year as a receptionist.
While me..
Only for a week or so, and I feel the energy drained from me.
Because I have so much time stoning,
I get to think a lot.
I keep thinking the meaning of life.
But I can't get a answer to it.
I think of my A levels' results
What would happen if I don't pass my GP?
It only makes me more depressed.
I think of my previous company which have not given me money and the cheque they gave me got rebounded.
I feel more depressed.
Sighs.
Lucky there are always friends who help me regain some of my energy.
Going back to school for the campfire was the only exciting thing in the entire week.
It makes me look forward to something.
N I was really happy to see my friends
and sing with them those memorable songs
Sighs.
Hope next week would end soon.
It is not even the start of the week. =(
Just ignore me.
now you notice i talk a lot!
