Welcome
Friday, January 04, 2008
It' s been more than one month since I last blogged.
N I have been to 2 offices and 1 tuition center.
Going to the next one on next monday.
Wahaha. I am the job hopper.
=.=
For the last few days, I am working as a temporary receptionist for the office.
A receptionist job is super duper slacking!
You just have to
1.) press the button for the delivery man to enter
2.) answer calls to your office and transfer to whatever people they want
3.) bring mails to the respective people
4.) STONE and STONE and wish someone could just talk to me.
Okay, the last point is what I am doing most of the time.
Actually, I think the office people are nice.
They would say morning to me and smile at me though they are seeing me for the first time.
I am friends with
1.) the cleaning auntie! She is damn nice and helpful! She helps me to recognise the people. Course I don't know any one of them and I have to deliver the mails for them X.X
2.) Rajani. A really nice and friendly lady with an super adorable baby girl! haha she is the one who brings me out to eat all the good food and chat with me after we coincidently met on our way to lunch.
3.) The finance department. =D They always slack by going out to the receptionist corner to take a drink. Some ended up chatting with me. Accountants are nice people eh. Though they say the job is super boring. o.O
4.) The customer service department. It is the other department I always interact with. Feels the same with them course we are all temporary workers. Haha thinks their job is one of the toughest course they have to handle all the difficult customers. The customers are already cursing when they called me. Would never ever want to be in customer service.
I always heard of all the office politics. =( glad I am not involved in one of them. Somehow, it affirmed me that I should go for other jobs such as the sciences jobs or teaching, so that I do not have to face the cruel competitive work scene.
now you notice i talk a lot!
